What to think about when planting?
- Is this the right tree for your location?
- How wide and deep should the planting hole be?
- What’s the trunk flare and where should it be relative to the soil level?
- Have you removed all constraints that could affect future growth?
- Should you amend the soil in the planting hole?
- Does the tree need to be staked? If so, how and for how long?
- How often and how deeply should the tree be watered after it’s planted?
Prolific Green grows many of their own trees and bushes. We can design your entire landscaping or plant anywhere from one tree to your own personal forest.
CALL AND ASK US FOR IDEAS AND HELP!
TREES PROMOTE CLEAN AIR AND A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT!