What are Growth Regulators?
Plant Growth Regulators produce desirable growth reduction in a wide variety of ornamental trees. With a single injection, vegetative and wood growth generally is reduced by up to 70% each year. Elongated Shoots are condensed and root growth is stimulated. This will boost drought and stress tolerance as well.
- Planted too close together
- Planted too close to homes, decks and sidewalks
- Planted along scenic or retail lines of sight
- Planted near utility or power lines
- Planted in containers or tree wells